I find it odd that despite the continuous release of ever-evolving sunscreen products, skin cancer rates still seem to increase year after year.
Shouldn’t it be the opposite?
I’ve been a long time fan of the Survivor show on CBS – testing your capabilities to emotionally connect with people, yet weed out the weak without them knowing it was you that voted for them. Meanwhile, being strong, yet not strong enough to be noticed. A random group of people dumped in the middle of a tropical wilderness with the bare essentials.
I noticed years ago, that even the most fair-skinned people seemed to eventually handle extreme exposure to the sun with no protection. Sure some of them started out burnt to hell, but all of them eventually adapt.
In a previous article I’ve written, I discuss the frequency of the Sun as captured through water, which looks like this:
Now see it from this perspective:
This was captured and studied by David Serada of NASA, who believes the frequency of the sun is the sound of creation itself, otherwise known as OM.
This frequency has in fact been proven to have healing effects upon the human body, such as: (source)
- Kills bad bacteria: 1903 Nobel Prize winner Niels Finsen proved that sunlight disinfects and heals wounds.
- Eliminates skin disorders, such as psoriasis, acne, eczema and fungal infections of the skin.
- Lowers cholesterol. The sun converts high cholesterol in the blood into steroid hormones and the sex hormones we need for reproduction. In the absence of sunlight, the opposite happens; substances convert to cholesterol.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Sunlight penetrates deep into the skin to cleanse the blood and blood vessels. Medical literature published in Europe showed that people with atherosclerosis (hardened arteries) improved with sun exposure.
- Increases oxygen content in human blood. And, it also enhances the body’s capacity to deliver oxygen to the tissues; very similar to the effects of exercise. The sun has a great effect on stamina, fitness and muscular development.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Increases the growth and height of children.
- Can cure depression.
For those who practice meditation, try using the frequency of the sun:
“Meditation carried out to this tone will lead to state beyond good and bad, shame and guilt, beyond space and time, knowledge and wisdom, action and rest an being and not-being. It leads to a state where being has no name, to a state where the all-one and the all-encompassing are no longer separate entities but are reunited at their one common origin, the origin that is also you.”
Sunscreen On the Other Hand …
A 20-year study published in 2014 involving 30,000 women showed that those who avoided the sun were twice as likely to die compared to those who sunbathed daily due to low levels of vitamin D.
Sunscreen, on the other hand, contains numerous toxins, such as:
- Oxybenzone, which is linked to hormone disruption and cell damage that may lead to skin cancer.
- Retinyl palmitate, which has now been proven to be a carcinogen.
- Octyl-methoxycinnamate causes oxidation damage to the skin, which ages your face.
- Butyl-Methdiebenzoylmethane, which releases free radicals into the body.
- Benzophenone 2 (BP2), decreases the function of the thyroid, in a population that is already seriously suffering from hypothyroidism (underactive).
You Do Not Need Sunscreen
When we are outside the light that comes into our eyes sends signals to the pituitary gland which triggers hormones to be released for skin protection.
According to WHO, getting anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes of sunlight on your arms, hands, and face 2-3 times a week is enough to enjoy the vitamin D-boosting benefits of the sun. Note that the sun must penetrate the skin. Wearing sunscreen or clothing over your skin won’t result in vitamin D production.
If you expose yourself slowly over time and build a natural tan aka a natural resistance, you will eventually be able to withstand the sun without sunscreen for longer periods of time.