Sam’s Club is one of the stores where people buy in bulk, so I guess it’s no surprise the membership-only warehouse chain has offered a rock-star bundle that is a heavy holiday load.
Heavy as in price: $13,000 for the Gene Simmons NYC Experience Package.
The package for two people became available Dec. 6 and is all about hanging out in New York with the 68-year-old Kiss co-founder, frontman and bass player.
Part of the package:
- Roundtrip airfare to New York.
- Premium hotel accommodations.
- One-on-one studio time with Simmons.
- Up to four autographs.
- VIP seating for a concert.
- A copy of The Vault box set, which features 150 never-released-before songs and a commemorative book that will arrive in a 38-pound safe starting in January. The set costs $2,000.
Not part of the package:
- A crude appearance on Fox News.
- A nasty interview with Terry Gross on NPR’s “Fresh Air”.
- A Kiss makeup and costume tutorial.
- Spitting blood.
- Breathing fire.
- Long tongue lessons after “Calling Dr. Love”.
- Rock and roll all night and party every day.
- A copy of Simmons’ new book, “On Power,” which is ready to make you rich enough to buy the Gene Simmons NYC Experience Package.