These are some of the obscure news topics floating around the internet, each a weird phenomenon that most tend to dismiss, yet if you look at them collectively …
- Mysterious sonic booms that shake entire towns leaving ‘experts’ baffled.
- Unexplained tidal waves without any kind of stormy weather or earthquake that hit out of nowhere.
- Meteor reports increasing at an alarming rate according to the American Meteor Society.
- Multiple giant asteroids being discovered, some in as little as 24 hours before they fly right by the Earth.
- A spinning comet that we first discovered in 1858 that is known to complete its orbit around the sun every 5.4 years, suddenly and rapidly slows down as it approaches Earth
- The first interstellar comet discovered in October.
- Strange objects/movement captured by Hubble in or around Saturn’s rings:
- The rate of UFO sightings is sky-rocketing.
- Evidence of aliens and UFO’s suddenly emerging from mainstream sources like the NY Times, or that interview on 60 Minutes by billionaire Robert Bigelow where he claimed he knew aliens existed and it didn’t matter if we believed him or not.
Now take these topics floating around and connect them to legitimate published studies:
- Back in 2016, scientists announce the discovery of Neptune sized planet that orbits our solar system once every 15,000 years is now outside Pluto.
- Oct. of 2016 Caltech published an article citing evidence that the Sun’s unexplained change in tilt is linked to what they call Planet 9.
- Feb. of 2017 NASA announces the discovery of Trappist-1: a system of 7 Earth-like (habitable) planets that orbit an ultra-cool red dwarf star – right outside our solar system. Two of these planets are now said to easily support life.
- June of 2017 two astronomers from the Complutense University of Madrid published a study indicating that a mysterious giant planet they call Planet 9 is looming just out of sight and it’s warping the solar system’s orbit.
A planetary object charging through the Kuiper belt would knock loose a lot of asteroids/meteors, accounting for several of the news topics listed above.
Now check this out.
The following image was the currency previously used for the 10 Swiss Franc – Switzerland is the headquarters of central banking that controls all but 3 nations on this planet.
See that crazy orbit? That huge elliptical shape? That illustrates a planet (or star) that comes through on a calculated orbit through our solar system.
What do you make of what is behind the solar system?
There just so happens to be a star/planet that is heavily documented throughout various ancient myths and cultures – a dwarf star with seven planets (Trappist-1?), considered by the Sumerians to be the 10th planet in our solar system.
Babylonians called this star Marduk. Often it gets mixed up with the name Nibiru. Most people who have researched this topic believe Nibiru to be this roaming planet, yet that is a misconception derived from a poor translation.
Nibiru is in fact known throughout various traditions as the cosmic axis. This is the point of connection between the sky and earth where the four compass directions meet. It is one of the original meanings of the cross symbol seen in almost every ancient culture – before Christians hijacked it to mean crucifixion.
Book of Enoch 18:15: “Then the angel said, “This place, until the consummation of the heaven and earth, will be the prison of the stars, and the host of heaven.”
Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to “crossing” or “point of transition”
“When he (Marduk) had marked the limits of the year, he gave them Nebiru, the pole of the universe, to hold their course, that never erring they should not stray through the sky. For the seasons of Ea and Enlil he drew the parallel.”
Could it be that the “architect of worlds” has returned to our solar system? Is this why it seems as if we are being prepped for alien disclosure?
If you found this article interesting, you should check out the book “UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record” by Leslie Kean.